Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And we're off!

Well, we probably will be by the time you read this...

We're flying out of SFO, and since our cameras will be in our checked bags, I don't know if we'll have anything else to post before we arrive in the land of the rising sun.


I think we're more than covered with stuff to keep us busy for the 10-hour flight; iPods, a couple of books to read, a Tokyo travel guide I finally picked up yesterday, and I have this presentation to give at the show that I really should spend some time on...

And rather than depend on United to keep us fed, I've prepared each of us a survival pack of snack food. Lots of snacks. We're talking Snacks on a Plane level of snacks, that might cause alarm for the other passengers if they got loose.

Basically, we're ready for anything.

Once we land, we'll be 16 hours ahead of the rest of you (okay, most of you). We'll be watching for you all on email, Skype, and through your comments here in the blog. If you have questions, sling those our way and we'll do our best to post timely responses.

That's all for now - we've got a place to catch!


No comments: